Followers

Monday 21 November 2011

Let The Sun Shine On Monday Morning


We always says that it is a black Monday, why?? Forget about that Black Monday, let the sun shine on Monday morning. Let us share this joke:

A Petty Officer, An AB Seaman and a Master Chief are off the ship together for lunch. While crossing a park they come upon an antique oil lamp. They rub it and PUSHHHH!! a Genie comes out in a puff of smoke. 

The Genie says, "I usually only grant three wishes, so I'll give each of you just one." "Me first!" says the Petty Officer. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, a beautiful woman at my side and not a care in the world." Poof! He's gone.
"Me next!" says the First Class. "I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of pina coladas and a beautiful woman." Poof! He's gone. "You're next," the Genie says to the Master Chief.

The Master Chief says seriously, 

"I want those two back on the ship 
right after lunch."

Navy The Best

No comments: